Full voting membership shall be composed of any person or organization whose primary function is to present a professional program of live entertainment for the benefit of the public. A professional program is defined here as one which presents an artist or artists before an audience for which the artist(s) receive a fee for services.
Full Member Benefits
- Participate in a communication network for arts organizations which present or sponsor performing arts events through inclusion on our members listing via our website and access to our member listservs, including an exclusive presenters-only listserv.
- Block booking opportunities with fellow members. By participating in block booking with other Presenters, members can take advantage of discounts on artist touring fees and be included in consortia applications for grants.
- Listing of contact information on the ILPN website.
- Invitation to ILPN meetings at arts conferences and at various locations around the state.
- Access to the members-only section of our website where members can access our online database and other relevant information.
- Create a unified effort in advocating for presentation of the performing arts.
Full Member Dues
Membership dues are the primary source of funding for the Illinois Presenters Network. Like many other state presenter consortia, the ILPN is entirely managed by a volunteer board of directors and members and does not employ professional staff. Membership runs from July 1 – June 30.
- Full Membership: $100/year per organization which includes one voting member and unlimited associate members from the member organization.
Complete the form below to join as a Full Member. Once you submit the completed form, you will be redirected to a payment page.
Questions or for more information email Roland Raffel: email@example.com